Phi Anh

Encrypt Care Professional 4.2 (x86/x64)

Phi Anh

Encrypt Care

Encrypt Care – is an easy to use, but powerful encryption software which allows user to encrypt or decrypt text and files in batch mode, generate, verify and export checksums.

Encrypt Care allows you to protect your data using the most powerful encryption algorithms, as well as protect your messages. Flexible options will help you to encrypt and decrypt your data in a matter of seconds.

With Encrypt Care you can do a lot of tasks with checksums – generate checksum of any text or file, export checksums to TXT file or copy to clipboard, generate hash for multiple files, verify checksums.

Features
• Encrypt text and files
• Encrypt and decrypt text and messages
• Encrypt and decrypt files – photos, documents, programs etc.
• Generate and verify checksum of text and file
• Generate and export checksums for multiple files
• Supports various algorithms (AES, Blowfish, CAST, DES, IDEA, RC2, RC4, TEA)
• Supports various hashes (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512)
• Generate checksums
• Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
• Low CPU resource usage during any process
• Free for personal and commercial use
• Supports Unicode characters
• Supports batch processing for any operation
• Small installation size

Download Encrypt Care Professional 4.2 (x86/x64) + Cracked.exe | Veryfiles.com (fast link) - 6.7MB:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

How to download files from veryfiles.com? (Follow to the steps in the video. If you still can't download, turn off the protection of antivirus softwares and then you can be able to download everything from veryfiles.com)

If my link is dead, please send a message to me and I will fix it as soon as possible!

God loves Country Music so much! The Good Lord is always with us!

• Clap 1

Rekkio

Encrypt Care is a nice software, and thank you for providing the software to us.

I do not need this Encrypt Care 4.2 update since my old Pro version is good enough for me, but I will like your post anyway because this software is technically good.

And if this motivates you to post more technical, cryptographic softwares like this I will be happy for you.

However I have one advice for all TIRA members:

Never buy anything from BurnAware, GloryLogic and PDF Shaper. NEVER!

They never give any mail address and they force you to use a web contact form, then they ignore all your attempts to contact them.

I have many times sent a message via the web contact form of GloryLogic website to the developers to request H.265 in Video Shaper and they never replied to me ever.

You have been warned, if you buy and you do not receive the key you will be lost.

You will be unable to contact the support team. And they very likely send license key via mail to paid customers from a noreply mail address that they never check.

However I will admit that they have quite good software, the only bad one is PDF Shaper because it has antiquated PDF Digital signature methods with no timestamping.

Rekkio

What, GloryLogic is reading my posts on TIRA? 😁

I'm worried now 😂

They literally just right now released Video Shaper 3.5 which adds H.265 support!

@Phi Anh GloryLogic removed the Pro version downloads from their public downloads page.

If you find Video Shaper 3.5 Pro x86 & x64 setups I would love if you could upload them on TIRA.

I do not need you to fix / 'crack' them, I can do it myself and share with you all.

However I cannot find the retail setups and this is where I will need some help.

Old link download pattern no longer works.

@Root Admin I do not think that this post is a crack request since I will fix the Pro software myself once I get my hands on it.

However if this is gray area you can remove the request from this message.

Root Admin
7 hours ago, Rekkio said:

However if this is gray area you can remove the request from this message.

Most users (including yourself) are relatively free to post their thoughts without worrying too much. You are very well known and senior member here. Don't worry too much about anyone misunderstanding your statements. 🙂

• Thanks 1